Read these Scriptures and ask yourself again:
Hosea13:4 Yet I am
the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou
shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.
Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give
to another, neither my praise to graven images.
Deuteronomy 32:12;17 So the
LORD alone did lead him, and there
was no strange
god with him.
Exodus 20:2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of
the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Deut. 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou
shalt love the Lord thy God with all
thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Isaiah43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith
the Lord, and my servant whom I
have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he:
before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am the Lord; and
beside me there is no saviour.
2 Sam 7:22 Wherefore thou art great, O Lord God: for there is none like thee,
neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard
with our ears.
Deut 32:17 They
sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods
that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.
Deut 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and
there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:
neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
Isaiah 44:6-8 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer theLord of hosts;
I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. And
who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since
I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come,
let them shew unto them. Fear ye not, neither be
afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even
my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.
1 Chron 17:20 O Lord,
there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all
that we have heard with our ears.
Psalm 81:9 There
shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god.
Isa 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for
I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me
Isa 48:11
For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name
be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.
Ps 16:4 Their
sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink
offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.
Jer 10:6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto
thee, O Lord; thou
art great, and thy name is great in might.
Joel 2:27 And ye
shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and
none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
Mal 3:6 For I am the Lord, I change not;
therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Ps 113:5 Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high
Jer 2:11 Hath a nation changed their gods,
which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that
which doth not profit.
Psalm 89:6 For
who in the skies above can compare with the LORD? Who is like the LORD among the heavenly beings?
Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą